The pages in the Administration section of the iGrafx platform allow users with administrator privileges to add and modify users, assign security roles, change server settings, view performance logs and clear the system cache, customize the app's appearance, and add and register repositories.
Administration changes impact the whole iGrafx platform deployment.
- Managing Users and Groups
- Assigning Security Roles
- Using Groups to Manage Permissions
- Changing Server Settings
- Developer Tools
- Customizing the iGrafx Platform's Appearance
- Managing Repositories
- Roles and Permissions
- Managing Email
- Licenses vs Capabilities Matrix
- Configure central logging with Nagioslog
- Advanced Configuration
- Support Settings