You registered in the iGrafx Online Trial Evaluation page and have not got any feedback yet? There may be several reasons why.
What did you want to evaluate?
iGrafx offers you the possibility to evaluate online our Platform and the desktop client expert analysis tools (FlowCharter, Process, Process for Six Sigma).
- If you are evaluating the Platform, you get from us an e-mail with a URL, username and password to acces our evaluation system.
- If you are evaluating the expert analysis tools, you get a download address and a 30 days valid license key to install the desktop client onto your computer.
You did not get the answer mail. What now?
These are the most common reasons why customers do not get from us a mail are listed below:
- There was a typo in the e-mail address.
Please double check that the entered e-mail adress was correct.
- Your e-mail address was not confirmed.
We send a confirmation to the e-mail you provided (double check your junk, spam and quarantine folders). Once confirmation has taken place, the process to create your eval is initiated, and triggers the next step.
- Maybe you wanted a Desktop Client trial, but instead download software from our licensed software download page.
Users with licensed software already have a license key. So the e-mail sent does not include any license keys. If you wish to evaluate the Desktop Client, please go the iGrafx Online Trial Evaluation page and click on evaluate expert analysis tools.
If none of the suggestions above apply, feel free to contact us through our Service Desk.